|Full Name||Petra Hoffman|
|Relationships||Sammy Lieberman (crush)|
|School(s)||Dance Academy (former)|
|First Episode||My Life en Pointe|
|Last Episode||Betty Bunheads|
|Reason||She had to move to Berlin to be with her family, and become a professional dancer.|
|Portrayed By||Maria-Victoria Dragus|
Visit the Petra Hoffman / Gallery
- She takes pictures of PDA's (Public Displays of Affection).
- She made Abigail jealous by being Ms. Raine's favorite student.
- She didn't know how to ride a bike before coming to Australia.
- She called the dog she found Ziggy.
- When at Kat's 16th birthday party she didn't realize the jello shots had alcohol in them and got quite drunk. She ended up throwing up on the table she had been dancing on with Sammy and Abigail.
- She loved the Dance Academy because it was the first, and only time in her life where she could be an actual teenager.
- Miss Raine first smiled on camera while seeing her dance the piece solo.
- “He didn’t say it, but he wants me to come home.”
- “I’m really sorry, I ever told you!”
- “What if I fall?”
- “Not me, I’m going back to Berlin. I accepted the companies offer.”
- "I dance because I love it. You dance, because you want to beat other people. (To Abigail)"
- "You know, if you spent as much effort on dance as you do on being mean, you'd be a lot better of a ballerina (To Abigail"
- "Abigail, Will you take a picture of us?"
- "That's how I'll remember you all."