|Full Name|| Christian Reed
Nick name =chedder
|Date of Birth||September 27, 1993|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Family|| Trisha Reed (Mother; Deceased)
Raf Reed (Father)
Drew Reed (Brother)
|Relationships|| Tara Webster (Girlfriend)
Kat Karamakov (ex-girlfriend)
|School(s)||National Academy of Dance|
|First Episode||Learning to Fly, Part 1|
|Last Episode||Not for Nothing|
|Portrayed By||Jordan Rodrigues|
Christian Reed is a student at the National Academy of Dance who was accepted under bail conditions. When he graduated from the Academy, he went on to teach at the Sammy Lieberman Memorial Studio.
Tara WebsterTara and Christian first met in the boy's changing rooms, where he was amused to see Tara getting undressed in the wrong changing area. Christian later spots her at a party and nicknames her "Training Bra", referring to their first encounter. A few weeks later in class, Christian and Tara are paired together in Pas de Deux and forced to take part in a trust exercise: a game of 20 questions. Tara reluctantly attempts to ask Christian questions but gives up when he teases her about having never being kissed, mockingly offering to kiss her. Later, Tara is nearly assaulted by two boys, but Christian comes to her rescue. They slowly become friends, with Christian even offering her advice on her relationship troubles. During holiday break, Tara calls Ethan when she's abandoned at a party Kat took her to, and Ethan calls Christian. Christian picks her up from the party and they go to a nearby park and talk for a long time. When they're about to leave, his escalating feelings overcome him and he tries to kiss her. Tara stops him due to her still being devoted to Ethan, yet she later kisses him after a moment in which they're both caught up in. The German exchange student, Petra, catches this on camera, and photos of the kiss are posted all around the school. These events prompts Christian to admit his feelings for her, but Tara says she only sees him as a friend. Afterwards, Tara begins to exhibit jealousy over the girls fawning over Christian. Later, the two go to the beach together, and he kisses her, leading to the pair starting a relationship. They later break up, due to Christian's jealousy over Ethan when Tara only tells Ethan about her injury and not Christian. While things are complicated between the two, Tara still stands by him, especially during his trial and even invites him to stay with her at the farm during the holiday break.They rekindle their romance in the beginning of season 2 while Christian stays at Tara's farm for the Christmas holiday. Tara realizes that she has fallen back in love with Christian, and she is ecstatic that he feels the same way. They are extremely happy as a couple, following their pact to not let anything get in between them. At a dance showcase, they say their first "I love you"s. After Miss Raine accidentally catches the pair kissing on camera, she expresses her feelings about Tara and Christian needing to focus on their ballet more, which leads to Tara putting their relationship on 'pause'. Thinking that means she wants to break up with him, Christian turns a cold shoulder towards her. Tara later explains that she doesn't want to break up with him. Tara and Christian make up, but Tara feels that Christian deserves someone to look out for him, so she sets out to find Christian's dad. After she reveals this to him, Christian gets upset at Tara and explodes at her. He's angry because he thinks she's trying to change him, so he cuts the relationship short. When they meet at a nightclub later on, he tries to get back with Tara, but she denies him, making sure he knows that he hurt her and can't just expect to move forward. Broken, he kisses Kat in a moment of weakness. Tara discovers a bubbling relationship between Kat and Christian over a walkie talkie, where Christian tells Kat that he's liked her for a very long time. This leads to Tara thinking that he liked Kat when he was dating Tara and was just waiting to break up with her, so when she leaves the school due to her back injury, she ignores all of his calls. Tara eventually gives Kat her blessing to go out with Christian. Kat and Tara make up, but Kat breaks up with Christian when she realizes that he is still in love with Tara. With the thought that Tara may leave the Academy due to the Prix, Christian decides to tell Tara how he feels, he is unable to due to the death of Sammy. By the Season 2 finale, Christian and Tara finally talk and they both admit to each other that their feeling for each other never went away. She offers to let him spend the holiday at her house again, but instead of spending the holiday with her, Christian goes on the road with his father. Though he does leave, he promises Tara she'll see him again for third year.
At the start of Season 3, Christian still hasn't arrived back at the academy, and Tara sets out to find him. When she does, he seems to not care that she's there. He eventually does show up back at the Academy, but he again states to her that he doesn't want to get back together with her, and that she's acting desperate. Though there are bumps, the two slowly grow into a friendship again throughout the year, and Tara begins developing feelings for him again. She reveals to him that she tries so hard to make her feelings stop because it never works, but she can never make them stop. After a while, Christian begins getting his future in check, and he approaches Tara and tells her that he wants to be with her. They begin a relationship again and then, in fear of saying something wrong and arguing, they end the relationship. Neither of the two seem happy about this; Christian even says to her, "I don't think I'm ever going to love anyone the way I love you." At this point, although they're broken up, the two still show they care immensely about one another. In the final episode, Christian tells her that they'll take everything slowly and work their relationship out together. Though it is not shown, they are said to have gotten back together in the end.
In Dance Academy: The Movie, it is confirmed that the two are back together when Tara comes to his class and the two share a kiss. Later Christian asks Tara to basically move in with him by saying "Why don't you come spend 5 nights a week at my place?". The two briefly break up while Tara is in New York but end of back together in the end once Christian comes to New York to see Tara.
Christian and Kat were friends in first year, not really close but close enough. Kat has a crush on Christian, though, but she didn't show it much. In second year, Christian told Kat that he liked her, and they kissed. Kat
knew it was wrong, and said that it wouldn't work (Tara and Christian had broken up). That didn't stop Christian from flirting with her. Tara heard over a walkie talkie that Christian and Kat kissed, and she was angry. Christian and Kat eventually became a couple, and Tara gave her blessing to their relationship. Later on, everyone goes to the ice rink (organised by Ben for Tara) and Kat watches Christian look at Tara. She realizes he is still in love with her and ends the relationship. He was shocked because he hadn't realized that he still loved Tara. Zach noticed in class that they weren't working well together, and told them to sort it out. Christian says that he doesn't care that Tara is with Ben, and Kat said, "Just admit you're in love with someone who doesn't love you back." Christian finally realized that she was right, and went to tell Tara that he still loved her. But Sammy's death complicated matters. Kat said she will be a better friend.
Christian and Sammy were never really close, until later on after Tara broke up with him. Sammy and Christian then became good friends, even best friends, and hung out a lot. Later on, Christian stops spending time with Sammy to be with Tara (they had broken up) and Sammy found himself jealous. Sammy had offered to have Christian for the holidays- his father had to sign a form. But when Sammy finds out he likes Christian more than 'mates', he avoids him and hides his father's signature. Christian finds it, and enraged, forces Sammy to tell him the truth. From them the two are more distant, but are still friends. When Sammy dies, Christian is distraught and disappointed about the relationship that the two had.
Ethan and Christian have been in the middle of 'friends' and 'enemies'. Christian once stole Ethan's wallet- unsuccessfully. However, when Ethan starts dating Tara the two become more of rivals, until Tara and Christian kiss 'by accident' while Tara's dating Ethan. Abigail sends a photo of them kissing to Kat, who shows Ethan. Ethan and Christian then become bitter enemies- but their friendship is restored slowly.
- "I think I need a break from us. A break up."
- "When you're kissing the right person, it's always simple."
- "I'm calling it compromise and happy girlfriend."
- "I'm sick of leaving you alone, Tara. Yeah, you're the most annoying person I have ever met. Most of the time, I don't even want to be around you. And there are other times where you're the only person...and I like you."
- "Oh, You're the little girl in the training bra. High-pitched voice, happens to spy on guys in the bathroom. That's you, right?"
- "Well I know everything about you. It's kind of being broadcast around the whole school."
- “When you don’t know where you come from, you have all these questions. About your mannerisms, your failures, even stuff you’re okay at. You don’t know if they’re inherited from someone you never knew, or whether they belong to you.”
- "He wants a dolphin jumping through a rainbow."
- "It's like a web of lies."
- "Something's different. You... Got a new training bra."
- "That we're a power couple?"
- "Yes training bra, because the whole world revolves around you."
- "Okay, go right now. I wanna see you do fun."
- "I'm pretty sure those are urnals in there, unless you can go standing up."
- "So is it an attention thing? You know, stripping in front of strangers. 'Cause that's cool, I mean, I'm sure they have support groups."
- “You know, I liked to do my own thing when I was your age.”
- “I’ve been the project before, okay, I know what it’s like for people to come in and help. What happens to that kid when you get bored?”
- “Dude, get out.”
- "You don't really make it sound like fun, which is kind of a priority right now."
- "According to Ethan, your life is in danger."
- "I'm known for throwing good things away."
- "You do know that at some point this year we're gonna wanna kill each other? So lets make a deal - nothing's getting in between us."
- "I finally worked out what we both had in common: this is it for us. These guys are our family. So quit dancing, blow off your parents, but at least say goodbye."
- "So, apparently there is this basic human reaction to fear. It's called the flight or fight response. When something scares us our first response is to run, very fast, in the opposite direction. The second response is actually much harder. It's where you ignore every instinct, and instead of running, you stay and fight."
- "Working in your crappy garage isn't my idea of a dream job." (to Raph)
- "I will never love anyone the way I love you" (to Tara)
- Zodiac Sign: Sagitarius
- Favorite Food: Pizza
- He knows how to skate, surf, and ride a motorcycle.
- He dated Kat in the same way he dated Tara. (He kissed both of them in a random time, and then he fights with both of them, and then they both get broken up with.)
- He's known to throw good stuff away. He said that to Tara Webster
- His voicemail message is "This is Christian. Voicemail costs money so be interesting."
- It's still unknown why Kaylah calls him Cheddar.
To view the Christian Reed gallery, click here.